John Calvin's Commentary on the whole Bible
- Category Comics & Book Readers
- Program license Free
- Version 11.0
- Size 17 MB
- Works under: Android
- Program available in English
- Content rating Everyone
- Package name tepteev.ihar.calvin_bible_commentaries.AOUTGFSYDSWKPWYF
Belarus, Minsk, Levkova 15 apt. 39
fixed crashes in Android 8, improved performance
Potentially dangerous permissions
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.